Firearm Foam and Grease
Cerma CSL products are environmentally safe and do not contain any solvents or PTFE's.
Cerma utilizes Sic technology to form a micro-ceramic seal on all metal parts to reduce friction, remove carbon, copper and lead deposits, and clean old oil from firearms, loaders and loading tools. Cerma leaves behind a Sic finish that treats the metal to create a matrix that is impervious to heat, cold and buildup, with 6x the load carrying capacity of US Military required specifications.
Cerma CSL Firearm Foam will reduce friction, wear, and abrasion, while providing unmatched protection. Just clean firearm as normal, Cerma is all the protection you will ever need. Cerma CSL Firearm Foam is not your ordinary gun cleaner, Cerma CSL is a new generation of lubrication and protectant fortified with STM-3 technology.
Cerma CSL Firearm Grease is engineered to meet the most demanding needs for firearm lubrication and protection. Prevents metal damage in actions, shotgun hinges and hardware, frame rails and bolt-action locking lugs. Quick and easy to apply. Will cling to metal and will not wash off with water. Works in extreme temperatures -60°F to 350°F.
• Increased Velocity and Better Grouping
• Cleans, Seals, Protects and Lubricates
• Helps Remove Carbon, Copper & Lead Deposits
• Reduced Jams, Increased Performance
• Superior Corrosion Protection / Prevents Rust and Oxidation
• Extends Barrel Life • Extreme Temperatures (Hot and Cold)
• Smoother Action • Lower Barrel Temps, typically 25°F to 100°F
• Easier and Faster Cleaning (Less Buildup)
• Reduced Maintenance Costs
• Water-Resistant, won't Break Down or Dry Out
• Restores Surface Metal Imperfections
• Extended Shooting Time between Cleanings
• Safe on all Metals, won’t Etch or Pit Barrels
• Powerful & Fast Acting • Non-Flammable, Non-Corrosive
• Stays in place and lubricates in the most severe conditions
• Excellent Water and Chemical Washout Resistance
• Easy to Use
• Odorless After Application
• American Innovation & American Made
Cerma CSL products are environmentally safe and do not contain any solvents or PTFE.
Here is just a small report from one of our professional testers:
Gun used for this test: Colt AR Elite series .223
Cartridge=Winchester Primer= CCI 400
Hodge den H335 powder Test #1
(With normal gun lube) Noise db. -103.3 Velocity-3068.5 fps Yard shot-100 Test #2
(With Sniper Gun Lube)
Noise db-103.5 Velocity-3364.0 fps Yard shot-100
As you can see from this sample test of Sniper Gun Lube testing showed a substantial increase in velocity of the projectile, the tester
www.cermatreatment.com Tech Support 239-344-9861